Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First P-Day Email

Dear Family,
Today was a little crazy with my first P-day, but all is going extremely well. My threesome is a little odd with there being two sisters and one elder, but it catches everyone off guard and we are breaking him in to the relief society scene really quickly. They are also both extrememly bright, so the Italian is moving fast. We can pray and even bear our testimony.
As far as the food goes, mom don't worry, I am only at ten pounds so far and it feels great and tastes even better :) We have had one opportunity to teach so far and it was a real hoot. The guy was from New York with a heavy accent and really fun, but when it came to the lesson there was a great spiritual high too. Too bad he is already a member, but he said it was the most fun he had and he was way impressed. Well I have to run to a meeting but I love you and will write you more next week!

Sorella Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment