Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Good Samaratin

hey mom, linds, everyone i love,so remember my first pday here when i wrote an email and then lost int? don't worry I have learned how to click the send button since then, but this morning there was an Elder from England in the laundry that was able to enjoy the same experience. Remembering how sad that made you mom, I thought that he would benefit more from my 30 minutes than I would. So end of the story, he was able to write his family, enjoy his first pday, and my companion is lending me enough time to tell you that I love you, I am alive, and everyday I am growing in so many ways. I hear Lindsey is also going to be here, that is crazy, I hope I am prepared, and don't worry mom I will go on time, I am always starving by the time that dinner roles around at 4:30.Also, my newest companion, Sorella Nelson is doing great! Her back looks like she got shot with a bullet, there is a hole and it is soooo cool. Today the doctor told us she will be able to go with us on the 30th!Also we get our flight plans this week, so crazy! Well i have to run.Love you all!Whitney / Sorella Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment