Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The MTC is flying by!

Ciao i miei amici!
Its hards to believe its already been another week. I know I say that everytime, but I mean it everytime! I;m not really sure where this last one went which means I am not really sure what we did but I will try to share with you a few of the highlights. We will begin with food.
We got FUJI APPLES! Thats right and they are so amazing I only eat two maybe three a day. Mom you asked what my favorite meal is. Everyday for lunch and for dinner we build a spinach salad at the wrap bar so I eat almost the same thing. For breakfast I eat cracked wheat an orange, and amazing pinapple. So there you have it, the diet of a Sister at the MTC.
Next News is has got to be the weather. Every Sunday we walk to the temple and this last Sunday was just gorgeous. I must say that fast Sunday's have so far proven to be my favorite days here at the MTC. They are full of meetings, but even more jam packed with the spirit its crazy.
Stories: This week we taught our first real lesson in Italian in the TRC and it went. I am sure we said some awkward things but our investigater was about on our same level speaking wise so she did not catch it. Afterwards though I got to be taught by the younger elders and that is always a treat. I am so supprised how weird it feels not being with a companion though, I felt so out of place. Afterwards though we talked with one of our teachers and it was so helpful. We just talked about how often we worry so much about all the details that we totally miss out on the needs of the people we are teaching.
Other Brownie Moments, we had a mock Zone Conference this week and our teacher talked about being inner circle missionaries and ever since everyone has talked about it. One of the other teachers also mentioned the reaction of the Italians when the Temple was announced and it just made me so excited. If you are looking for some sad news I will give it to you now, the 25 missionaries that have raised me and my companions leave on Wednessday and I am so sad and excited for them all at the same time. It just doesn't make sense that I have only known them for 5 weeks. We did also get four new room mates who we will have for 4 weeks instead of 3 which is way cool.
Finally, I need to make sure that I let you all know how much I appreciate having you in my life and love you. I am doing my best to keep up on letters, but this is a new challenge for me. Joe good work, Critter I am proud of you superstar. Emma I know you love animals a lot, but I promise mom loves you more. Sam I am excited to get pictures from you. Mom I am sorry to hear about your stomach I hope it feels better soon. Dad you are the man and I love you. Lindsey I guess you are kind of cool too. And Jonny, what the hay, write me please!!!! The scriptures are amazing, they have little token phrases, advice, gems eveywhere, and prayer is so real. Happy March! Much Love!!!!!!!!! plus some more...
Sorella Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment