Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Cari Miei!
I am not even sure if that is correct, but I am trying to experiment with new things. I have to apologize, because today we are a little short in time. Lessons I have learned this week is how It is amazing how we learn things, and how everything we learn about wisdom and faith in the scriptures are 100% true and the promesses are true.
At one of our last conferences we talked about Alma 32 and the importance for us and for our investigators also to experiment upon the word. It is interesting to see that we really can see the results if we try, but so many times it is hard to start and do our part. Everyday I have an anxiety to open my mouth for the first time, but there are amazing blessings and I also feel so much better. There are also times when there continue to be struggles but we put the experiment to the test again, and sempre it works out for our good.
As for as neat stories, I mentioned the funeral of Luca Carnivale, his family is amazing, and going so strong, and the coolest thing is that the fruits of Luca's life and mission are continuing. His mom came up to us this last Sunday and told us how there are people who had a very special experience with the funeral and want to learn more. How cool that we are able to live with our families forever! I love that there are always new things to learn, and that we get to put to test the promises we find in the scriptures, that as we put into practice our faith we get to find hope, and build our very own testimonies. Family I hope everyone is doing well. Mom thanks for making sure I got an email. Eventhough it is always fun to hear from you, it was also a treat to get to hear from Jonny!
Love you all!
Sorella Robbch better. There are also times when there continue to be struggles but we put the experiment to the test again, and sempre it works out for our good.
As for as neat stories, I mentioned the funeral of Luca Carnivale, his family is amazing, and g

No comments:

Post a Comment