Saturday, December 19, 2009

Buon Natale!

Family of Mine! How I love you all. So maybe I would admit that I miss hearing Christmas Songs on the Radio a little bit, and smellings moms apple cider on the stove, but I have never been able to sing so many hymns in my life and share so many smiles and scriptures and tears, and pretty much I love it!
We are not 100% positive about what will happen with internet this next week, so I wanted to be sure to wish you all a very merry Christmas. It's wierd, because sometimes I forget its Christmas, but at the same time some of the stores have red carpeted pathways, all of the streets are lined with Christmas lights, people won't stop giving us free food, and the best part is that everyone is willing to talk about Christ!
Mom and dad I take it you are both busy, but dont worry Lindsey sent me a nice long email and filled me in on the details of Peter and Kristen's Wedding. Sounds like it was special. Sorry if my thoughts are not very full of sense right now, I am not thinking very clearly because we have the police men here taking our documents and making sure that we a legal, and it is a little distracting. I sure hope they don't boot me out because I really do love it here :)
Anyways this week has been a real treat! For Christmas President and his wife are doing Christmas conferences where we get to go and see our MTC districts. I will be going on Friday, but the other day I went to take Sorella Stevenson and president told me to just stay in Catania and do splits with my MTC companion Sorella White! Seeing as how up until this point we have been on opposite sides of the mission it was such a blast seeing all that has changed. Just a little example was that after I said a prayer she said, "wow, that was really nice" i tried to figure out what in the world she was talking about until I realized that last time we had prayed together in Italia it would take a good ten minutes just to say thank you for my family. Long story short, we brought with us our various experiences that we've picked up along the mission, and had some great teaching moments out in Catania, it was the perfect Christmas present!
Other news, our branch is putting on a showing of the Testiments Friday here in Ragusa, and I have been blown away by their enthusiasm and their efforts to make this a success, basically it will be like the showings that they did at temple square. UNfortunately I am going to be in Catania, but they have prepared referal cards, put up publicity in the hole city, written dedicas in Book of Mormons, lets just say there are some really incredible people here.
Oh my goodness, speaking of incredible people thank you for the Package of Sugar Cookies and Letters from the primary!!! Sorella Stevenson and I have never had a better time reading letters together. So mom if you can please tell sister Funk thank you for the year supply of cookies I would appreciate it!
Anyhow, wherever you find yourself this Christmas Season I hope you can find sometime to sing a little hymn and remember how blessed we are by the light and joy that was brought to the earth thanks to the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, my best Friend!

I love you all dont forget that!

Merry Christmas!

Sorella Robb

p.s. Anziano Fullmer /aka Jason, it was my sister Lindseys birthday :) but I got a kick out of it anyways... THanks. White Handbook = Letter :)

Pss. I am cleared, they are going to let me stay. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment